Sunday 24 May 2015

9 new amazing works


Today I realize that I have a lot of really beauty works and I didn't show it for you. So now I want to present 9 new works. Just look and enjoy it!

So so so... How you see, I did funny white dog, beauty colourful peacock, tasty cake, few different vase, mini swan, amazing snowman, other big rose cake, big halloween pumpkin and little dwarfs. I was doing everything about few month. But I didn't have time to put all here. So I am doing this now!

Origami 3D Vase

Origami 3D mini cake

Origami 3D minj peacock

Origami 3D mini swan

Origami 3D dog



Origami 3D snowman

Origami 3D big cake

Origami 3D vases
Origami 3D helloween pumpkin

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! How long does it take you to make one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone work take different time :) But ussually one work take about 2-4 weeks. If work is bigger like gigant swan it can take about 4-6 moths or more :) Thank you for your comment and thant you interested in it :)

      Delete