Sunday 16 February 2014

My blog start

This blog will be about the art of paper. I will show you my works. People call it origami 3D.

 

 Origami is the traditional Japanese art  of paper folding, which started in the 17th century AD at the latest and was popularized outside of Japan in the mid-1900s. It has since evolved into a modern art form. The goal of this art is to transform a flat sheet of paper into a finished sculpture through folding and sculpting techniques, and as such the use of cuts or glue are not considered to be origami.

 

 I'm making my works from modular origami.  Modular origami consists of putting a number of identical pieces together to form a complete model. Normally the individual pieces are simple but the final assembly may be tricky.

 

 I'm doing this art for more than a year. It is my hobby. I think that works of origami are very beautiful, nice and sometimes funny. So it could be used as decorations or gifts. And it is the answer why i want to share it with you.

 

So it would be nice if you will comment (your opinion is important to me), share, like, follow or just enjoy it! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment