Sunday 15 February 2015

Very Big Big - Gigantic Swan!

We made many swans little, bigger, colourful. But we never made gigantic
First swan
 swan. So we tryed to make it and we think it is able.

First swan
 This swan was made from more than 10000 pieces! We were making it about 3-4 months. This swan height  is about 70 centimtres and width about 50 centimetres. It was very hard to make becouse many times it collapsed and we had to start it over and over! Now i will tell story what happened with this swan a how we maded new! Read more!

First swan

So we have very nice and very crazy cat her name is Seeba. She likes very much play and when she played she destroyed this swan so we haved to make new. We made more nicer i think and more simetric swan so look at new swan photos. It would be nice if you share this to your friends family and other people also it would be nice if you write a comment in the bottom of this article. You can write with your google account blogger or just as anonymus. So guys we are waiting your opinion in bottom this and enjoy new swan fotos. And write which do you think swan is nicer?


New swan
New swan



New swan



In left new swan in right first whic is nicer? Comment in comment secion!
New swan
New swan



2 comments:

  1. I love cats too but I wouldn't be very happy if one of my cats destroyed my work. I guess your cat just wanted to make sure your work was perfect. Love your design and your perfectionism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cats too but I wouldn't be very happy if one of my cats destroyed my work. I guess your cat just wanted to make sure your work was perfect. Love your design and your perfectionism.

    ReplyDelete