Sunday 14 September 2014

Funny Green Frog!

Yesterday I was at village and I saw very crazy frog with crazy eyes. So I decided to make that animal. My frog is really funnier and sweeter frog than other! So just look at it!



Frog is considered the prosperity, wealth, friendship and a symbol of fertility. The Indians believed that the frog has brought the fire to people (thought that it carries a piece of wood in its mouth). It is believed that the frog's amulet helps you to find good friends and true happiness.








7 comments:

  1. You insane with those shit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you create something like it? No you can't! So you jus jealous but thank you for your opinion :)

      Delete
    2. great work! job well done!

      Delete
    3. Thank you very much promise more funny and colourful works :)

      Delete
    4. You shut up and don't ride this shit you asshole about my brother's creations -_-

      Delete